“It is not the reading of many books which makes one wise, but a few good books well read.” Martin Luther
As a service to the homeschooling community, Gideon Study Center will be hosting a used book and curriculum sale!***
Friday, March 27, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 28, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Mark your calendar!
Please see the information below if you are interested in selling books/curriculum.
*Pre-registration is not required. Please submit the Seller Registration Form and fees at book drop-off.
Book & Curriciulum drop-off:
Tuesday, March 24, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 25, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, March 26, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Clearly mark all materials.
- Use a removable sticker with full last name, first initial.
- Sellers will be asked to sort books by subject; please plan time accordingly.
- Price items in increments of $.25 (items without prices will be removed from the sale)
- Label sets with “1 of 3”, “2 of 3”, etc. Each piece should have its own removable label.
- Loose items must be in a ziplock bag or container.
- At drop off, submit Seller Registration Form with $2.00 non-refundable Registration Fee. Please provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope to receive your proceeds.
- This sale is a fundraiser to raise money for our operating expenses. There is a 20% seller fee which will be deducted from your final check.
- Pick up unsold materials on Saturday, March 28 from 1:30-2:30. Materials not claimed at the end of the book sale become the property of GSC.
Gideon families: There will be a special area for GSC curriculum for next year!
Our volunteers will do their very best to insure that materials remain intact and in good order. Gideon Study Center is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.